Choosing Your Reality, Choosing Your Path
I’ve written a few posts recently about taking a media fast, holding your focus on your own vision for your life, continuing to take actions in this direction, and being aware that there is more than one possible perspective on the current economic climate, that, historically, people have experienced enormous success and wealth during such times by maintaining their focus and marching to the beat of their internal drummer. This is what I continue to do. I have an unshakable knowing that I am doing the right thing for myself and for humanity. I take it as a benchmark of all the work I’ve done on myself for decades that I am not freaked out, immobilized or pessimistic.
Today, I received an email from Marilyn Schwader of http://www.clarityofvision.com
What follows are her steps:
1. Release confusion and doubt: Trust your heart and follow with action.
2. Walk the talk: When there is unclear intent, your allies and partners can’t assist you.
3. All change benefits growth: If the moment is not beautiful, I can recreate it!
4. See with unlimited vision: Go beyond accepted reality and pay attention to messages from unusual sources.
5. Honor who I am and why I’m here: Make peace with inner conflict that keeps me from seeing the beauty of my true potential.
6. I have options: Listen to opportunities coming my way.
7. Allow for growth to happen: Give those opportunities room to grow through an alternate route.
8. Remove old patterns: Recognize old patterns and change them before you make the same mistakes again.
9. Be clear: My quality of life depends on me – my actions and my attitude.
10. I am not alone! Honor my sources of support, the blessings from all my relations.
My focus is clear, I’m excited about each day, and my business is growing instead of shrinking.
And so, I encourage you to revisit your own vision and strategy. Are there things that aren’t working? Are there things that would benefit from more intention, more clarity, more action? How can you make your own changes to ride out the turbulence that exists around us on a daily basis?
Remember that you are not alone. There are others going through the same thing and finding ways to make their businesses grow. Fortunes have been made in economic downturns. What stands out in those cases is that the businesses really stayed with their foundation, kept to the basics, and continued to provide quality products and services to their customers.
Clarity. Intention. Action. Doesn’t get much simpler than that.